Monday 20 June 2022

Series Books for Kids and Teens: An Overview in Four Parts, Part 1: The Stratemeyer Syndicate

Hey everyone! Surprise! I'm back. This post isn't going to be long but I had something I wanted to talk about quickly, so here I am. Back in November 2020, I started a series of posts called Series Books for Kids and Teens: An Overview in Four Parts. I only got the first part out, and decided to revive the series. However, part one was done over on The Review Basement and it would take alot of work to rewrite it and bring it over here to Josh's Geek Cave. So, instead I'm going to link the original Review Basement post and then do the other three posts. Part 1 deals with the Stratemeyer Syndicate, which published The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, Tom Swift, The Bobbsey Twins and many others. Part 2 is going to focus on Scholastic which published Goosebumps, The Babysitters Club, and Animorphs (among others). Part 3 will focus on other teen books by publishers such as Berkley Jam, Bantam Skylark, Grosset & Dunlap and many others. Part 4 will focus on the TV show and movie adaptations of these books. So, without further ado, here's the link to part 1. Enjoy.

https://reviewbasement.blogspot.com/2020/11/series-books-for-kids-and-teens.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Wars: The Jedi Academy Trilogy #3 - Champions of the Force (1994) Book Review

 Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm doing pretty well for a Friday afternoon. I'm back with my review of the third and final book...