Thursday 1 August 2024

Change in Plans...

 Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that tonight's episode of The VHS Club Video Podcast, where I was to appear as a guest to talk with Katie and Natalie about the history of VHS, VCRs and anything else we could think of pertaining to VHS, has been postponed. Unfortunately, Natalie is sick and they, and I, want to do it with all three of us ready and able to talk about VHS for an hour. So, instead, Katie has already rescheduled the episode for Thursday, September 12th, at 9 pm Eastern Standard Time. Don't worry though, I'll still be on the show, and I'm still scheduled to appear on the show in two weeks, on Thursday, August 15th at 9 pm EST to review Batman Returns, so definitely join us for that review. Anyways, that's all I wanted to say right now. I just thought you should all know that there is no episode tonight, and that that particular episode has already been rescheduled for the second week of September. I'll be back tomorrow for my lore of Star Trek post. So until then have a great evening and I will talk to you all later. Take care.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Star Wars Experience: Young Jedi Knights, Junior Jedi Knights and the Impact Both Series Had on the Star Wars EU of the 2000's

 Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm doing pretty well. Today I wanna talk about two Star Wars  young reader book series that were pub...